Monday, June 2, 2014

Class Reflection

Class Reflection
  1. What did you like best about this class?
             What i enjoyed the most about this class was learning about all the medical careers. I enjoyed this because when i grow i really want to get a career in the medical fields.
It was interesting to know there are different types of careers to choose from.

     2. What did you dislike about this class?
    
                What i disliked from this class was we didnt get learn a lot of how to use a computer or any programs. We spend most of the time talking about the same-thing over and over again. I wished i got to learn more about how  i can use a computer or other programs i might need to use in life.

      3. What can you recommend to improve the class?
             
            I would recommend instead of using our time writing post about quotes, to learn more about the computer and programs instead of just the basic tools. I can guarantee students will enjoy that more. 

      4. What will you always remember about this?
         What i will always remember about this class is Mr.Haymore telling to choose the right all the time. Knowing from right from wrong. I will always remember the life lessons i would hear and how to connect to that for my future. Choosing the right will give me bright future instead of doing the wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment