Monday, June 2, 2014

Life Planning 100+ Goals

Life Planning 100+ Goals
My progress on my life planning goals has been good. I have achieved about 20 of my short-term goals. Most of my goals of long-term goals, so i cant really achieve them. But, i know how i can get to them by starting now. To achieve my career as a doctor i have finish school and get good grades. I also want to be the valedictorian for class of 2017. The only way to achieve this goal is to work hard, be motivated and to never slack off. What i need to do better is read my goals daily because the only time i would read them was in new media class. I promise myself from now on i will read my 100+ goals daily throughout my lifetime. I know this will keep me motivated to achieve each and one of my goals. I also promise myself i will continue adding goals to my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment